Lost Sectors Overview
Every day, a Lost Sector is available at Legend (1570) and Master (1600) difficulty. It's highlighted on the map; you must first clear the LS normally on your current character, even if you cleared it on another character, before it shows up as available for Legend/Master. It won't show up if your current power level is too low.
This site currently covers details for Legend Lost Sectors only.
Daily reset is at 10:00 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7).
- Rewards: Exotic armour for your class, weighted towards Exotics that you don't have yet. The armour slot rotates every day.
- Drop rate: has never been confirmed. Commonly thought of as ~20–25% for Legend, ~30–35% for Master.
- Requirement: clearing the Lost Sector solo and defeating all champions for Platinum rewards.
All Legend Lost Sectors have the following modifiers:
- Elemental Burn: this element does 50% more damage, both from you and from enemies.
- Match Game: enemy shields are very resistant to non-matching elemental damage.
- Locked Equipment: you can't change your loadout once you begin.
- Limited Revives: you start with a few revives; defeating a champion gets you +1 revive. You wipe when you die with no revives left. Revives no longer work after 15 minutes.
Send errors, issues, comments, etc. to densemint [at] gmail [dot] com.